Episode 027- Freddie Mercury In Retrograde (Rabbit Hole Motel)
Welcome to Episode 27! 6 months in! 10K+ downloads! THANK YOU!!!
Also, a HUGE thank you to Ryan Brown (https://twitter.com/
Today Don and Dean start off chatting about:
- Alice in Chains (Dean’s lack of knowledge of the band’s catalog)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Freddie Mercury – Best rock singer ever???
- Dave Attell, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and why you shouldn’t have human heroes
- Being “my kinda creep”
- Ruby ate a leash and doggo surgery is EXPENSIVE!!!
- PLEASE DONATE!!! https://ko-fi-com/PodScure
- Duvall Veterinary Hospital is AMAZING!!!
- Weird Shit
- Glen Thinks Stuff
- Pop Psych 101
- Super Fun Time Trivia
- Super Pee Pee Time
- Bigfoot and Bob
- FriGay the 13th Horror Podcast
- Shure Microphones
Then we get into a fun interview with Rozie and Derek from Rabbit Hole Motel
- Who is Guy Hammersley?
- How Derek met Rozie
- Alcohol and darts
- Dogs and their intestines
- Red Dead Redemption
- Being a luthier
- Andy Kaufman
- The Cousinry
- Dan or Don? Both sound the same as Dean.
- Rozie’s side project – Omo, which Derek is COMPLETELY fine with.
- Host: Fireside.fm
- Gear: Audio Technica mics
- DAW: Garage Band
- That’s Weird
- Our Strange Skies
- Grave Girls
- Baby Bangs
- Mr. Mysterio
Where to find them: