Letterkenny Season 2, Episode 2
- Guest host: Luan
- Recap of A Fuss at the Ag Hall
- Episode dive:
- Gus’ lipstick
- We learn Barts’ name
- Setting up the new election
- Katy vs. Devon
- Great women characters
- Fartbook reference
- Dueling campaign videos
- Devon and “diversity”
- Learning Roald’s first name – Tad
- Glen’s back!
- Stewart the director
- The VOTE!
- “McMurray’s a piece of shit”
- Cock-lookers skip Leg Day
- Unanswered Questions/Theories/Thoughts:
- Strong episode
- Great secondary and tertiary characters
- Love revisiting prior minor characters
- New term – PIMs (Penalty Infraction Minutes)
- What is “Tad” short for?
- Flirting between Glen and Roald?
- Good to see Bonnie!
- Reilly & Jonesy seem to be maturing
- Fuck, Fight, or FERDA!
- Wayne, Dary, Katy, Bonnie McMurray, Jim Dickens, and Tyson are all getting laid
- Devon and the McMurrays are in trouble
- Up next: Relationships
Intro Music: 3 Legged Dog – by Hard Money Saints
Outro Music: Ol’ Grey Dog – by Hard Money Saints