A Fuss at the Ag Hall
Letterkenny Season 2, Episode 1
Before we get started…we recently found out that our dog, Onyx, has cancer and we can get an operation for her, but it’s about $1300.
If you can afford to donate, we would be EXTREMELY grateful!
- Guest host: Rachel Sperry
- Recap of A Fuss in the Back Bush
- Episode dive:
- Alliterative and alphabetical open.
- Wayne’s lookin’ fer love.
- Stewart dating Katy.
- Reilly and Jonesy get their comeuppance on Katy leaving them from the boys.
- Meeting Jim Dickens
- R&J moving to the senior ranks
- 90s lyrics as pick-up lines
- MoDean’s burned down
- Roald and Devon don’t like Katy
- “The Weekend” bit – HILARIOUS!
- EpiPen stabathon
- Wayne becoming Ag Hall president
- Meeting the new hockey players
- Stewart kicked out of his own basement
- Duck, Duck, Goose
- Stewart couch surfing with Wayne and Katy for 2 days
- Tyson re-match
- The head-butt heard ’round the world.
- “You’re 10-ply, bud.”
- Unanswered Questions/Theories:
- Why so much hard-core, sexual “flirting” between the McMurrays.
- Why doesn’t the first hockey player have a name?
- Fuck, Fight, or FERDA!
- Lots more fuckin’ than fightin’!
- Up next: The Election
Intro Music: 3 Legged Dog – by Hard Money Saints
Outro Music: Ol’ Grey Dog – by Hard Money Saints