Episode 011 – Chicken Nougat With A Side Of Potato Chip Fetuses (Super Fun Time Trivia)
Episode 11 – Tangents, forks, voicemails, chicken, nougat…So many things to talk about.
This week’s episode brought to you by:
- Buy our coffee – ko-fi.com/PodScure
- Dean and Don discuss
- Don’s voicemail
- Seahawks and the “12s”
- Poohole = FIXED!
- Salary negotiations and how to have leverage
- #TakeAKnee – Potential solutions
- TV reboots GALORE!
- Border crossing – USA from Canada
- The Mariners SLIDE!
Interview with Cole from Super Fun Time Trivia – https://twitter.com/sftimetrivia
- Fact Up – https://twitter.com/FactUpPod
- Common Ground Football Podcast – https://twitter.com/CommonGroundFBP
- Grave Girls – https://twitter.com/grave_girls
- Oddballs Podcast – https://twitter.com/TheOddballsPod
- Super Pee Pee Time – https://twitter.com/SuperPeePeeTime
- For Better or Worse – https://twitter.com/fbowpod
- Glen Thinks Stuff – https://twitter.com/GlenThinksStuff
- The JoeLong Show – https://twitter.com/thejoelong
- Big, If True – https://twitter.com/BigIfTrueCast
- Classy masturbation (classturbation?)
- Where deep voices come from
- Inverse testicle correlation theory
- What makes a good trivia host (Jägermeister and energy drink)
- US healthcare vs.Canadian healthcare (pssst! Canadian is WAY better!)
- Kevin’s OEM body parts
- Chicken nougat
- Using children to exact revenge on traffic offenders
- SPORTS! (Hockey is a very new Canadian sport)
- Why Canadian and British actors are always the same actors
- Lost Girl, Letterkenny, and other Canadian TV shows
- Cole’s lack of pop culture knowledge
- M.A.S.H. – Was not about different types of potatoes
- Going off on tangents
- Flying butt pliers
- Brain defragging
- Bill Gates’ proximity detector units around his island
- Guns vs. Hockey Sticks vs. Hackey Sacks as open-carry weapons
- Booth Junkies (Mike DelGaudio) – https://twitter.com/mikedelgaudio
- Chewbachman Turner Overdrive
- Kevin: The unhinged Sith!
- Different levels of friendship
- Cargo shorts
- Faking a trivia podcast show as a RUSE!
- Impressions of Kevin: FAIL!
- Not the same as “Super Pee Pee Time”