Episode 005 – MY WIFE! (Piecing It Together)
Episode 5 – Don’s on a hunting trip and he hasn’t been home in a few days…
Actually, Don is just on a short hiatus while he deals, seemingly ad nauseum, with his poo hole. He’s also dealing with the recent loss of his pooch, Opie (R.I.P.!)
While Don is away, Tiara (MY WIFE!) has graciously decided to co-host with me (YAY!!!).
- We talk about our love of pooches.
- How Katelyn Hassan (our major ko-fi.com sponsor) FINALLY HAD HER BABY!!!!
- …but they didn’t name it after the podcast. We’ll forgive her.
- BTW: You can donate to us at https://ko-fi.com/PodScure
- …and if you donate 7 cups of coffee, I’ll roast you your own pound of coffee.
- We chat briefly about what we’ve been listening to this week as well as giving some shout-outs (see below).
- We discuss the need to additional buffering of equipment to keep Tiara from continually banging into it.
- We find out why the power went out during our SPODlight interview (someone crashed their car into the local TJ Maxx store)
This week’s SPODlight interview is with David Rosen from Piecing It Together podcast. David, Tiara, and I dish on:
- How Piecing It Together takes a different look at films
- His plan to oust John Williams as the next Star Wars scorer
- …or AT LEAST work with Guillermo Del Toro (#DavidDelToro – get that trending)
- and, of course, SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT!!!
You can find Piecing It Together at:
- Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pocket Casts and all major podcast apps.
- Twitter & Instagram @piecingpod
Shout-outs this week:
- Bigfoot and Bob
- Better With You
- Can We Cult
- Go Your Own YA
- Super Fun Time Trivia
- My Favorite Murder
- Based on a True Crime